Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Glam Glow PowerMud-A Review

Hey there!
  I know I said I would make a post the other day. Well, obviously that did not happen. I am happy to say I did manage to make a light box thing for photos on here! YAY FOR NO MORE CRAPPY PICTURES!! I know what you're thinking " Okay Kell get to the point!!" Okay, so today I am coming at you with a review on the Glam Glow mask I hauled a couple posts back.
 
I must say this stuff is truly amazing! I got the PowerMud, which I do believe is their newest facial mask. I have used it two times and I can already say some great things about it. It really purges your pores and makes your skin feel like it is really breathing ,plus,it smells like delicious green apples.It has a mud to oil formula. Now hold on... WHAT? What a weird concept right? So pretty much this mask goes on like any mud mask would and you let it dry for about ten minutes. During the drying it has a pretty intense tingling feeling but I happened to like it, a lot of reviews suggested that people did not like this factor. The cool "oil" part is when you go to wash it off. When the mask is is dampened on your face and you start to gently rub the mask in it dissolves into a liquidy-oil (woot woot for made up words!) consistency.There are also little exfoliating beads in there too but honestly I do not think they do very much.
Take notice to the "exfoliating" beads
I did find this mask to be a tad bit drying but I used this at night before bed and just super moisturized and all was well. I did notice a less obvious appearance of my pores which made me super happy. The second time I used this product I kind of put it only on the places of my face that I find my pores get really congested (forehead,chin and hollows of my cheeks). I totally see the hype over these Glam Glow products, this company really knows what they are talking about. Over all I would give this product a 4.5 star rating. It is some good stuff people it is worth the $19 for the sample size. Would I go and buy the full size? Probably not, only because of the price tag. Let me know what your favorite face mask is in the comments!

XO,
Kelley

1 comment:

  1. Great post! This sounds like a great product, I have really been getting into face masks. I really like your blog, I'm following you now on gfc. Checkout my blog ad if you like it follow me too! Let's keep in touch! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete