Friday, January 16, 2015

Mini Sephora Haul

Hey there! Tonight I went to Sephora to specifically buy the Soap & Glory Vitamin C Face Wash. I have heard many good things about it via reviews online. I  desperately needed a new face wash after my horrible experience with the last one I bought. (Check out my previous blog) Per usual I could not leave with the ONE thing I went in there for so I also got a baby sized Glam Glow Supermud mask.I have yet to try these out as of when I am posting this but tonight I am sending these for a test run. I more than likely will post a review after I have given both products a good try. Any way, the face wash was $25...but do not panic! It is a 16.9 FL oz bottle! Seems like a deal to me! Then, the mask was $19! Ok...you can gasp now this stuff is expensive considering it is only .5 oz!  The great things I have heard made me take advantage of the sample size in the line at Sephora. They always get me! Therefore, our grand total was $46.64 with tax. Must say probably my most inexpensive trip to Sephora to date!  Let me know if there is anything I should try on my next trip to heaven *ahem* I mean Sephora!

Xo
Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment