Wednesday, January 21, 2015

No make up Wednesday!

Hey there! Today's post is a little different than the usual. I am taking about the opposite of make up! That's right! No make up. It is so important to allow your skin to have a day or two a week to just breath! I usually moizturize good and leave a little spot treatment on my face demons for the majority of my fresh face all day. I may not look so glamorous but it is so necessary when it comes to skin care! I have off from work on Wednesdays so thats is typically when I give my skin it's day off as well. This post will be very short because I think it is pretty self explanitory but I felt the need to express the importance of letting the skin breath. Also, ALWAYS REMOVE MAKEUP BEFORE BED! I know we are all guilty of falling asleep with it on but I know, for me, I regret it horribly in the morning. Face demons everywhere! Any how, please give your skin a rest, it will thank you! A review should be coming your way tomorrow!

Xo
Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment